Thursday, October 1, 2009

national park trip starts tomorrow

I’m going national park early in the morning tomorrow!!

Haven’t get excited yet, but will be by the time I reach there..

What to bring? Sleeping bag, torch light, chocolates, enough shirts and pants, disposable raincoat, camera, instant noodle, junk food… what else??

Hehee…

Think I need to go out to do some shopping for tomorrow trip…after come back will start to write my Cameron day 2.. I have been so lazy to blog nowadays.. sigh..

Anyway, I’m celebrating my mooncake festival at Pahang national park.. means I’m bringing lantern over there.. Hopefully they will allow us to play

mm.. I hope i won’t cause any fire and burn down this 130 million years old tropical rainforest..

till then,

love,
Sin May

1 comment:

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.