Thursday, October 8, 2009

small part of my national park trip

I haven’t get the photos from my friend.. Since friend said he need to do some photoshops..

Very limited photos now.. just something better than nothing at all..

I fall sick for few days before my national park trip.. And getting sicker when I reached there..

Imagine this, few hours of bus ride, forcing myself to finish up the lunch (which I couldn’t finish it, stupid friend don’t eat vegetable, I had to finished up the whole plate), later on 1 hour car ride again only to reach the destination.. Plus, stupid friend put his perfume on my wrist.. I already feeling like vomit the whole day, when I put my hand near my head, the perfume smell sting my nose..


But thank goodness, I vomited right after I came back from the cave exploration.. Once I reached bathroom, maybe the bathroom smell stink or what, then I started to vomit..


3 times..


Photobucket


Bluehhh …


Bluehhhh…..


Bluehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…… (like water coming out from the water pipe)


Haha.. and that particular night I even got fever!!!



Okay, I don’t wana write so much of my sickness.. if not I got nothing else to write when I got all the photos..






cave exploration



canopy walk

after rapid shooting, sitting down enjoying the rainny day



floating restaurant



sin may is officially a backpacker!!!!



Photobucket


when is my next coming trip???

anyone wanna join??


2 comments:

Jane said...

Waaaaaaaaahhhh!!! SO fun! I wish I could go too :_( So nice to see so many pics in ur blog =) Good job! =p Miss ya girl, hope you're doing good over there...

Cupid said...

baby jane.. i miss u too.. later when i got the mood i will upload more photos abt my national park trip.. i miss u alot too.. ='(