Saturday, October 17, 2009

random

Went out with siblings just now…

So boring, nothing to do.. So just upload photos that we took just now…




Me trying to be serious here…


Sorry a… I still haven’t learn how to make up


Me and brother…


Stupid brother purposely sit far behind so that his face will looks smaller and more photogenic..


End up my face being 10 times bigger than his..

T3T



Sorry for my lansi face, I was eating when sister snap this photo


Brother looking fierce..


I actually asked my brother to show his friends our photos and tell them that I am his girlfriend..


Then my sis says quietly, why so old geh?? Then I say, old good ma.. I can pay all your bills and expenses.. Lame.. Very lame..




youngest sister

She was having a hard time eating the chicken because it was a little bit hard.


Then she said she felt awful because she feels like eating her own species.. Her Chinese zodiac is chicken..


I don’t know whether she was cracking a joke or telling me seriously.. But it was hilarious…


No comments: