Sunday, March 21, 2010

complicated life

Recently, I have heard several SERIOUS things that I thought I will never come across with in my entire life.



It is obvious that my new housemates are living a problematic life. Those complicated parts are mainly because of their friends or even enemies. Well, they taught me to be good to enemies as well.



Everyday, she will talk about finding help, police and stuff. They always don’t want to say things in front of me fearing that I might get frightened or get shocked.



What kind of serious things am I talking about?


Something like.. ermm..


Mafia member, taking revenge for the best friend who was killed by another mafia gang; being able to see and sense the appearance of ghost and being followed by one as well; police wanted criminal, abortion, run away from home, and even drugs.



Within 2 months, I have been exposed to these kind of SERIOUS things.



Never in my life I would predict that 1 day, I will have such complicated friends.


Am I supposed to move out and try to get a normal life back?

5 comments:

mil0chel said...

i recommned tha you should... jz so not to compromise your safety... better safe than sorry lo.. i hope RY is thinking the same...

and it's better to live in peace and a simple life rather than in fear.. @.@

or mebe i'm jz a scaredy cat.. >.<

Anonymous said...

i actually adore all your writing way, very remarkable.
don't quit and keep writing considering the fact that it just simply that is worth to look through it.
impatient to see much of your current well written articles, regards :)

Cupid said...

Rachel- i thought of moving out also, but i don't know how to say it out. they are very nice ppl indeed, just that their friends are complicated. i can't judge their personal life also. so, we shall wait and see.. maybe 1 day the mafia gang or police come to kill us all.. hahaha..

Dear anonymous- Thanks a lot, though i never think that my grammar and my writing skill is that remarkable.. haha.. btw, do put ur name next time k?? and pls pls pls comment more.. makes me happy!! haha..

Stephen Lai said...

complicated....
mafia oso can come out and appear in ur life...

stay aways from dangerous place lah...

i think RY oso dun hope u in dangerous.

Cupid said...

won't be thaattt dangerous gua..