Wednesday, March 31, 2010

work

Work has been quite tough for me to handle. I don’t know if it is because I am not smart enough or fast enough or it is because of the company’s systems or even internet speed that caused my job to be so freaking slow.



Everyday, when I start working, adrenaline will start pumping, phone will start ringing, people will start sending e mails, screens will keep popping up. I feel like I can never finish clearing my emails. I feel scared to open my mail box, 100 over mails waiting for me everyday.



Sometimes, I just feel like giving up and go away.


Maybe this job is too tiring.



Maybe I am too stupid for this job.



I got pimples since I start working. When I was in uni last time, growth of pimples was never an issue, not even for once. Dark circles are getting darker, I am getting older. Had nightmares about me unable to finish my job.




i hate work life integration.



Think from a bright side.



Got work, got money.



Sigh..



Dear a…



I don’t want work already. Faster become rich and marry me and support me financially.



Your money is my money, my money is my money.



Hahahahahahah..



I know this will not happen in within few years time.

2 comments:

mil0chel said...

haha i like your philosophy of "your money is my money.. my money is also my money"

I wish to live by that as well!! WOOHOO~~~

*fat hope*

Cupid said...

our wish will come true..
...
......
.....
.
.....
....
one day