Tuesday, March 9, 2010

unhappy post


I cried in office today. Just some tears drop.



I am not happy working there.



I feel stupid and that makes me moody.



I feel like I am so stupid. Every time I asked senior some questions regarding the work, she will give me a huge sigh. And she will ask me back, what do you think?



All these things make me as if I am such an idiotic useless person as I couldn’t find the answers myself. That I keep on asking her questions, bothering her.



Sigh..


See pei said working is like that. No matter where I work, is still the same.



Hin gets a better place than me. Lesser workload, friendlier teammates, back home on time.



I must cope up with my job.

I must not feel useless and stupid.


I realize that without the social life makes me moody because my time is currently occupied by work. Hanging out with friends enables me to talk and laugh more.



I must finished my work faster so that I am able to go back home earlier!!!!



Go back home earlier = having social life = own activities = finish reading my books = no supper = sing karaoke until 4am








1 comment:

Stephen Lai said...

So moody.....
take care lah.