Saturday, March 6, 2010

emo strikes again

Saturday, March 06, 2010



I’m supposed to enjoy my weekend instead of staying inside my room. There is loads of work waiting for me to finish. I really mean my work. The working’s work.



11.25PM.
I haven’t have my dinner. Waiting my housemate to buy me McD as dinner or should I say supper?



I Can’t access to Internet for the past few hours. I can’t talk to Ry. When I am able to access, he is not.



Saturday night is suppose to be a fun day. I should have utilize my weekend well. But I haven’t finish my work, I don’t want to drag and drag, later on I can’t cope with my job role.



Sigh…

I am getting older and older, no more healthy lifestyle.



Never eat fruits and vegetable.
Become a second hand smoker.
Stress.
Disappointment.
Never exercise.
Work late everyday.
No more social life.
Work hard, but never play hard.


This is not the way of life that I desire of.



Need to change, need to change.


BE STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE STRONG!!!


No comments: