Wednesday, March 10, 2010

having a great time

Went to take my convo gown and stuff… After that went to Midvalley with Hin and his bunch of friends. Not bad right, I can still meet new friends. haha..



Midvalley was having some sort of Alice in the Wonderland’s event. Those mushrooms were so cute and they made me laugh just by looking at them. See, an off day can easily make me happy.





After that, met up with a friend to watch that 72 Tenants.. so funny and I really enjoyed watching it. Took some mushrooms photos after the movie.





Tea party in the story



I felt so awkward taking photos in front of so many people. I know they were not watching or peeking at me, I just felt uncomfortable to pose in front of the camera. Gosh, I have become a shy nerdy again.



Was moving around when friend tried to take a photo of mine. I was being forced, that’s why. And once again my friend said I am weird because I went into the bookstore instead of shopping.






MEOWWWW



My dinner



A new Unforgettable memory



We went for Japanese food. Of course the menu showed a huge variety of food and I couldn ’t make up my mind as I felt like trying every one of them. In the end, I chose a set dinner and also a plate of their March Special-soft shell crap wrapped with vege and stuff.



Green tea


Unagi


very very nice!!! soft shell crap wrapped with bla bla whatever



My set dinner- Japanese Hambuger. You know why I ordered this?



Because Natsume (an anime character in Keroro) made Hamburger as dinner. I have no idea, I always wonder why those Japanese anime characters were so excited when they know they are going to have hamburgers as dinner. And so I ordered it.



Hamburgers seem appealing.



And then a question arose in my mind.



Is this chicken or beef?


HAM BA GA (HAMBURGER)


I don’t really like to eat beef due to my religion. i stop eating beef for a couple of years ady.



Then I was thinking, I have to eat also right. I can’t just throw it aside.


So I manipulated myself saying that, it is chicken. I am eating chicken, it tastes exactly like chicken.

After I finished it, actually there were still 2 small pieces. I couldn’t stuff anything into my mouth anymore.

I forced my friend to eat, but he couldn't eat beef of course. So My friend asked the waiter.



“Beef”, the waiter answered.



And I started laughing.



Laugh , laugh, laugh. (people sitting around sure think that i went berserk)


Waiter even asked me why i couldn't eat beef?


this is how i answered.


" Er, i don't really eat beef, you should have told me that it is chicken."



I felt so silly because I was so sure that the hamburgers were made of chicken. At 1 point, I even thought that I was eating pork.



I am so good in manipulating myself until I believe my own lies.



2 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

so enjoy

Cupid said...

haha..
i need to fully utilize my day..