Thursday, October 23, 2008

i hate shopping

I hate shopping…

Yes. I hate it most when I have to walk non stop for several hours, and I hate it when I couldn’t find things that I wanna buy. I wonder why?? Shopping just make me feel sleepy. And I will get headache, leg pain, backache by the end of the day.

I just went shopping with my friends 2 days ago. For the sake of finding my new bag and some clothes and shoes and stuff. So I desperately need to do some shopping. They realize that I acted a little bit strange on that day. They say as though I was drunk while walking. Mmm… maybe because I will talk nonsense when I went shopping, get high all of the sudden (just to scare my friends), and I keep yawning during the whole shopping process. and i even yelled happily when i saw Barney, Cookie Monster and Elmo!! i have a 3 years old kid's mind, i'm retarted.. wa we wa bu bu gu gi gi...

there was once I went to Sungei wang with my guy friend, he said something that makes me feel like as if I’m a weirdo. Why? Cause I didn’t enter a single shop when we went Sungei wang. I just walk and walk and walk without knowing what to browse and what to buy. Nothing at that place catches my attention.
He said something and I still remember each and every word…
Are you a girl? Why you don’t shopping like a normal girl!!!
Heartbreaking.. I used to have a crush on this guy. Ages ago… hehe... But I swear when we went out that time, the feelings ady gone…we went out as a friend!!!

Like even now, my friends will still say the exact same thing to me..
What?? You hate shopping?? Shopping is so much fun and exciting!!! Which girls don’t like shopping!!!
I don’t have that particular excitement in me.. But I do have friends who don’t like shopping... Like baby jane and lay har.. hahahhaa… we are the weirdo type. Should have formed a gang…

Even though I despise shopping, I still need to shop. There’s a help for someone as lazy as me. That is online shopping. Because I can sit at a place, browse some websites, and click on things that I like. The stuff will remarkably reach my house by itself.. Isn’t that easier and save hell a lot of my time and my energy!!!

updates*
things that i bought on that day... c.. 3 things in 7 hours..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huh! seldom heard that gal dun like shopping. r u tomboy? wakaka! just kidding. even I'm a guy also like shopping, but depends on the shopping complex that I go. come on, gal! shopping is not so boring as u think. cheer up yourself!

Cupid said...

no lar.. just i hate to walk for so many hours.. my leg pain mar.. sigh..