Saturday, October 4, 2008

jogging... (-___-)lll

Being able to sleep late (like almost 3am) and waking up late (I say 12pm to 1.30pm) for my whole holiday is like a dream to everyone. Okay, from that I get my very own panda eyes. Maybe not everyone enjoy being a night owl. i wonder.. wonder... wonder non stop...

I mention earlier, that I wana go jogging early in the morning. People around me don't seem to have faith in me. T___T
They were like “what, u!! Wake up early.. Sure or not??”
Like my siblings, they say “impossible!! You so lazy and bla bla bla black sheep…

Friday, 6:30 Am. 03102008. I proved them wrong!!!

Hell yeahh!!

I did manage to wake up, yes I was a little bit late but I DID wake up. Went to park for a jog. ahhh… talk about my morning jog. Well… I only managed to jog like about 5 mins, the rest of it I was just like walking and chit chatting. I got exhausted easily. Since ages ago, people know that I can’t run. I swear. My stamina was bad, is bad and will always remain awful.

But heck, I like the fresh air and I get the feeling of satisfaction from waking up early.

And the truth is, after I reached home, I went straight to my bed. Haha...

I am so proud of myself. ^^



*****************

Dear ry’s dad,

I know your precious son hasn’t come back yet. Yes I know it is getting late, yes I know you are damn worry. But… he is not with me. He went out yc with his frens. Uncle!!! I’m a good girl you know!! Please do have an excellent impression on me. I’m a good girl!!! Which many people don believe, I wonder why?? I wonder… keep wondering…non stop wondering…

Yours sincerely,
stupid cupid

No comments: