Monday, October 6, 2008

there is a bitchy bitch in town


I am so freaking furious now. I got irritated by a salesgirl at Giant. That brainless bitch is so damnnnn rude. I was standing there waiting my sister, never even mess up her clothes. And then this Malay bitch came. She say excuse me excuse me excuse me, to mind you she say it very impolitely. Moreover her bloody hand keep shooing me... I didn’t do anything wrong!!!

Damn angry!!! Why can’t I yelled back at her, scold her, or at least stare at her!!!

here's my word for that bitchy rude braineless malay salesgirl who working at Senawang Giant selling baby clothes. she stands right in front of the Giant entrance, near that bakery shop.
Bitch!! Do your work nicely okay!!! Your job is to stand whole day, fold all the clothes, and sell clothes. Stop sms ing with your bf, later wanna get nail by him is it?? Cant wait is it!!!! So bitchy and horny now is it!!!!

Well, I guess this is their most superior customer service. Other malls can’t compete at all.

Damn... I should take her ugly photo and show you all.

Grrhhh!!! Wanna poke some voodoo dolls now... Or Da siao ren. Or cast some evil spell on her...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol!
Lang jeng di~~~~~~~

Cupid said...

very hard to lang jeng la... grhhh