Sunday, October 19, 2008

my love letter

I’m sorry that I have been little bit overreacted when you were busy that time. I know that I will have this pessimistic thinking when we didn’t have enough time for each other. It just happens like that and I knew my problem. My pessimistic side of me took over my mind, like momoka.. *wink*

But, I want to tell you that. 1 year is not a problem for me. And even after when you come back to Malaysia, or even if government sends you to those ulu ulu places, we will have our talk and sort things out. Aren’t we?

You know, today I suddenly think of you. I mean in really deep way of thinking. i just love the way you love me. I realize how important you are in my life. You know, when we at secondary school. I used to tell my friends that you are so so so good, that I wish my future husband will be someone like you. They would say that you can’t be a good boy friend, just a good husband, because you know you seem so nerdy and quiet.

Oppss… but I always defend for you. I say I want a husband, not a boy friend. Hehe… Even now I still think that you are the best guy I’ve ever met. And I’m really really felt fortunate to be with you. I can’t think of what my life will be if I ever lost you. I know there will be obstacles waiting for us in the future; I just hope that we can go through everything together.

i know I have high expectation on you. But of course I won’t ask you to have your own pharmaceutical company one day, not that level… too much.. i know how to think rationally. *wink*. Hehe.. You know what I want, a normal pharmacy will do. Hehe.. But still, I want my surprises!!! You no lovey lovey me… no surprises make me sad sad.. =(

i truly hope that we will always be together at every chapters of our lives. I Love you, dear…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

y u so ruo ma one.... write about tis... swt.

Cupid said...

cheh.. i feel like writing mar.. then write lo