Saturday, October 18, 2008

unpredictable, me??

I’ve been a really really good girl for these few days. (Coz some1 got freaking busy and prohibit me to go to his house). As usual, I get bored extremely easily. Therefore, I need to find some activity. I found a novel to read. And I had finish reading it within 2 days. Proud of myself!!

Some1 did get surprise by my sudden and unexpected behavior. Sin may actually read a non text book and she skipped all her favourite dramas just for reading. You see, I always learn to be unpredictable. I am unpredictable by the way. *wink wink*.

As for the book, title is called Mirror Image written by Sandra Brown. Wow... hell lots of sex scenes. This is my second novel that I borrowed from uni’s library. The previous one is all about sex, sex and sex. Nothing else but sex. I thought it was a horror story book!! Then when read only realize I kena cheated. I’m a pure pure naïve student who intended to read a ghost story book… *vomiting*

my evidence
and!!! i also did some drawing and painting.. it is not my original idea anyway. I was browsing some of the blogs one day, then I saw this artist’s work. I think she’s an artist. Mmm... Then I change here, change there, add here, delete there..
Walaa… my version...
*
*
*
*
Taa Daa



i know i know.. its nothing.. just a damn tree.. but i did kill some of my time and i am a lil bit proud of myself...
am i unpredictable?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular Drawing Sin May... U can draw seriously well.... Take care yea

Cupid said...

hahaha.. thanks thanks thanks...