Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i am a tortoise

hie, I am a tortoise. I have no name. One day, when I was cheerfully swimming inside my little ocean. My master and his friends came and disturb me. As you can see, I got tremendously terrified so I hide inside my tortoise shell.
This is my partner. My owner bought us in pair, hoping that we can produce more offspring. See, male and female have different patterns. I think female got more patterns compare to male.



This would be my ocean. I have a simple life. Most of the time I just swim and swim and swim. My ocean is very small, I have to squeeze with my partner, a bunch of stupid orange colour fish, a small lobster that cost RM4 plus, and a ‘stick wall fish’ (translate from Cantonese). It used to have 2 lobsters staying together. But they are evil, so evil that they kill fish. For our safety purposes, my master kept these small lobsters inside a cage. But then they got sick. One passed away, one still struggling and going to join his friend in heaven.


From the left, tortoise’s food, fish’s food and lobster’s food.

Fish died, become lobster’s lunch


p/s: sorry for the photos.. no light in the their world..

No comments: