Saturday, November 1, 2008

assignment's ......

My friends once told me that people sure quarrel, backstab, and fight when come to assignment. Especially girls. After the assignment, they will be friends no more. Even if they still remain as friends, they gonna wear a mask and be fake with each other.

I don’t really believe it at first. Okay, maybe I believe 60%. But after seeing with my own eyes, listen to friends’ true stories. I believe it 99.9%. Not only girls, even guys also will not satisfy with their group mates.







Since I always be the neutral one, I always get to listen to people’s dissatisfaction about their group members. Say why she like that, what wanna change group la, who did less la, unfair la, bla bla bla… I am not keboh, I’m just being curious.

To be honest, some people really really so freaking evil. I hope this person will get the worse group, getting the lowest mark and end up in the third class. Ooo.. The best thing is, I hope no one wants her in their groups.. Yeah!!! I just get to know her latest evil stuff.. Reminds me of what she did to me and my friends last time... one time same group with her, that also cause no other choice. One time is enough, enough is enough…

It makes me wonder, why people can be so wicked in their life…







unrelated:
1. i met cheng hin and his gf at terminal 1. finally, i get to meet her..she is so shy..
2. i can't scroll down the pictures.. damn!!
3. i hate blogspot, sot ady, ..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

calm down! it's faith that u same group with her. good luck lo!

Cupid said...

mmm.. so obvious u dono wat to write eh..hahah.. ya la.. coz i skipped class lar.. then end up with her..