Sunday, November 2, 2008

my precious right eye 2

My eye is getting even more serious now. I barely can open my eye, whilst tears keep dropping. It is officially the highest peak of swolleness. Before this was only the upper eye lid swell, now is everywhere around the eye. part of my face swell as well..It’s kinda pain.

I have to skip tomorrow’s class ady… now I only see with one eye, another one just … grhhh… make me feel depressing ady.. I scare that after it cures I might get some scare.

I feel so yacky now, plus pain. Maybe yesterday’s seafood had made my eye even more worse.




I look like a monster now, grandma laughs at me, siblings laugh at me… T_________T

Imagine how I see things with only one eye, I nearly blind now!!

And one more thing, for those people who always complaint for a single small pimple or gain 1 kg weight, think of me. You will feel how fortunate you are.


Gosh, I hope I can get well within these few days. I didn’t take an MC. Stupid me..





No comments: