Friday, November 21, 2008

few more days

Unrelated: Woo Hoo in the Sims means have sex. Why woo hoo?? Why can’t directly state out is have sex?? Then next time when I’m happy I can’t put Woo Hoo ady lu…
this is my version of woo hoo----->



My birthday is around this corner, wow... I guess it is suppose to be a joyful and delighted day ya?? Let me wish that it will turn out to be an enchanted day for me to remember. But when seriously think of it, it is just a normal day, nothing special.

Gosh, I’m gonna be 22 years old in few more days. Photobucket


Let me predict how my birthday will turn out to be, I have exceptional instinct in this.

First of all, I am absolutely (100%) sure that I’m going to skip my class on that day. as well as the class on following day...peace

RY’s class will start from morning to evening, he ain’t gonna skip his precious class for me. So if I were at his place, I guess I’ll be sleeping, eating, drinking, watch movies and anime, msn, blogging, wondering, take nap, have snacks…

When he finish his class that time only he might cook dinner for me, or simply ta bao.
Oooo… but he said he has surprises for me on that day


*****************


To ry,
You bought my present ady?? You have anything in your mind now?? I hope you won’t spend too much on this..

I don’t want perfume, I don’t want roses, I want something special… something extraordinary.. Something out of my imagination.. Something that I will never believe that you will do in your whole life…hahaha…


too bad eh, coz I’m Sagittarius!!! i'm unpredictable!!! wahahhaha...
( my bro say put ‘sai’ inside the box, so when I open it, you’ll say surprise!!)

.....Ry's reaction after reading this blog....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.... skip class.. AGAIN?? grrhh... naughty....

bought ur present d lar...
u'll like it 1...

Cupid said...

ya la.. i will skip class lar.. my wish la..

yes ar!!! mmmm... i wonder what is that...make sure i will like it ah!!! if not.. i throw it down to 18th floor, b4 i throw i step on it 1st.. wakaka...