Tuesday, November 25, 2008

happy birthday 2

Guess what? My instinct was right...
I did spend most of the time in front of the lappie.. It should be 3/4 of my day, the rest of the time I used for sleeping purposes.

mmm.. watch anime, few episodes of dramas, msn, check mails, facebook, friendster, and games..

I think I should have gain some weight by now.. cause I think I ate quite a lot yesterday and I barely walk out from the room.
Malay mixed rice as my brunch, with a huge piece of fried chicken
Few pieces of cakes, with layers of cream
Nando’s peri chicken as dinner, peri wedges and dips, plus he fried some nuggets and sausages
The main culprit is… C-O-K-E.
I drank coke for whole day; classic coke had replaced water for the time being.
Photobucket

Surprises for the day :
1. I didn’t expect a birthday cake.
2. I didn’t expect ry will give me a digital camera.

my present...Photobucket



Special thanks to those who had wishes me happy birthday..
Photobucket

1. ry
2. soon thye
3. calvin c
4. see pei
5. lay har
6. wayne
7. sze ming
8. cheng hin
9. marcus
10. mohana
11. jee hung
12. sok wah
13. Rajeev
14. a su
15. a pang
16. Mario
17. mee yoke
18. yueh thye
19. Eileen
20. suqiu
21. ann key
22. choon yong
23. han hao
24. kai bin
25. wah ink
26. tuck hon
27. kai kit
28. sing fei
29. Desmond
30. hui iee
31. skyler
32. my siblings

*33. chee boon
34. alan


p/s; I can’t upload my photos!!! What’s wrong now??? geram betul..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice... gt digital camera... ^^

Cupid said...

yeah... happy ^^
i'm waiting ur present.. haha..