Monday, November 3, 2008

i am depressed.. so depressed

Third day of the swollenness

This infection thingy is getting worse day by day. Now I can’t even see my right eye ball, been blocked completely. Imagine how I look at things with one eye, read newspaper with one eye, type things with one eye. T____________T

Whenever I move my right eye ball, it is just so painful. Moreover, there are white colour things around my eye ball area, just so gross. I’m afraid that this infection will affect my eye ball.

DAMN... This thing is making me so depressed.

Please, please get well.

one more thing, i suspect is the eye gel that caused my eye to be like this. because everytime i use it i feel something swelling around my eye area, especially this right eye. rm185 for a small 15ml eye gel. damn.. waste my money!!



No comments: