Tuesday, November 4, 2008

B-E-T-T-E-R

Woo Hoo Hoo


Day 4
Guess what?? My eye is getting B-E-T-T-E-R.


Yesterday I chat with kaanthan, I told him about my problem. In fact I tell everyone about my eye, show them my ugly photos. Because I need hugs and loves from my friends.. I love my friends…

Then we chat about my infection, he asked me about my medicine, how the cream looks like. Then i told him how I apply my ointment. You know what?? WHAT?? He said I’m supposed to apply the ointment at the inner side of my lower eye lid, not the outside. In fact I keep apply the cream at the surface, no wonder it’s getting worse and swell like hell!!!

So yesterday night I tried to apply at inner side of my lower eye lid, before that I clean my eye with warm water. Then this morning, the swollenness reduces. I can actually see my eye ball and my double eyelid again!!!

The new problem is that my eye is a bit itchy and reddish now. Seems some of the blood capillaries burst or something. I worried that my eye ball gets infected as well. Then again I asked kaanthan about my thing, he says I should wash my eye with water. Just to get rid of the dirt or dust inside my eye.

Imagine this, how to open my eye widely and splash water into my eye. It is weird and disgusting... But!! I will try to wash it when I take my shower later.

I wonder why kaanthan knew so much about this infection, then he told me that he got this infection almost every month when he study at KL last time. He suspects that my tear glands get infected; these tear glands located at the corner of the eyelid. As a result, eye lid swells when dust went in.

p/s:
1. I blame the doctor for not telling me how to apply the chloramphenicol in a proper way, though i still like that doctor.. =)

2. for kaanthan, if you are reading this, I am absolutely sure that you can be an excellent doctor next time, do study well okay!!! Thanks for everything and I miss you!!!

3. i am sick of uploading my ugly photos

No comments: