Sunday, November 2, 2008

my precious right eye

So cham a!!!!
I got a swollen right eye. Friday my right eye was a bit pain, I thought it caused by the eye gel or contact lenses. Then when Saturday evening, it started to swell, right after I finished my margarita. And before that I ate seafood at Lukut. So scary, sister laugh at me, mom say my bf punch me.









I was hoping Sunday will be a better day for my eye. Then when I wake up, I got shock. My eye reaches its peak of swollenness. Then went to hospital, coz I want to know the culprit that cause my eye to be like this. When I pass by this 3 malay guys, I tried to cover my eye with my hand.
Then I heard they say.. “masalah keluarga”. This means family problem, indirectly it means that I got abuse. Damn..






People look at me, I hate it.. T______T
i hate the attention.

oo.. But I like the doctor, Dr Woo Shu Jeng. He is friendly and polite; I didn’t expect a nice doctor at general hospital. He’s wearing University Of Sydney’s T-shirt. Since he busy writing something, so I just look around. His name tag, his shirt, his hand…. Hahahha… even ry also like him.

Wala.. gold fish eye


antibiotics and a chloramphenicol eye ointment



oo.. I’m supposed to talk about my eye right?? not suppose to talk so much about that nice and sweetest doctor. >.< Back to my main topic, doctor said it is some kind of skin infection, a minor problem actually.
He gave an example; maybe one of my eyes lashes drops, and then got a small hole ady. So when I rub my eye, bacteria went into my skin. hope u understand what i'm trying to explain.
How am I supposed to go to class with this gold fish eye? I’m thinking of skipping tomorrow’s 8am class.. still thinking... thinking... thinking..

No comments: