Friday, November 14, 2008

T_________T

I still don understand why couldn’t I mix with my classmates. I tried so many times to know them, hang out with them, and talk to them. Still...after 2 years, I am still alone in my class. T___________T

Apparently, they just couldn’t get my jokes. When I talk, they show no responses. How boring is that. Ya… when they laugh, I can’t laugh at all, it just ain’t funny to me.

Sometimes I wonder, why like that?? I have problem or theirs problems?

At uni, it seems that I can only talk to gv, some of her classmates, my f6 friends, and and… no one else!!!!

Damn… it makes me misses my friends even more.

I miss when we can…
Talk,
Jokes around,
Gossip a bit,
Badminton,
Movies,
Sun and sea,
Shopping,
Yam cha,
Tease each other,
Lying on the bed,
Yao che ho,
Steamboat,
Tell each other secrets,
nails polish,
Dye hair,
Volleyball,
night market,
Water fountain,
Cakes,
cny,
deepavali,
………
…..
….



Feeling so depress, and lonely…

I miss my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: