Sunday, February 1, 2009

2009 cny

I have been quite busy hanging out with friends for this cny. Thursday go for f6 gathering, but skip the primary gathering. Then Friday afternoon for ixorians, night out for dinner and gamble at a pang’s house.. and other places not mentioned above..

I realized several facts after gather with friends for the past few days.

First thing first, f6 gathering, my sister realized that I’m the only girl whose wearing a t-shirt. Others maybe wear dress, turtle neck sleeveless shirt, and those feminine shirts la.. sighhh… makes me feel like a small kid only..

Then, dinner at don’t know what Da Di restaurant.. holy shit, the food was normal, exactly like you go for those Chinese wedding dinner that type. You have to wait for ages before the food appear on your table, then got “lang pun”, shark fin, fish, “Tong sui” those..

Normally wedding dinner got one dish they’ll serve us duck skin or pork skin something, then this restaurant quite ‘special’, *ahem* plus *cough*.. They give us fish cake topped with duck skin, half plate fish cake with duck skin, half plate fish cake with chicken skin, and the decoration was a chicken head.

RM338 or RM 388 per table, 9 people, got TAX somemore!!! Bloody expensive..

Then I realized something, all the girls there, of course except ME and a tomboy, all paint their finger nails nicely. I was wondering, ei?? must do nails during cny de ar?? Oooo…one thing one thing, I think she and she really are couples.. Both wearing couple t- shirt.. Quite close when gambling, okay.. Maybe its normal.. I don’t discriminate lesbians!! Hehe.. they look happy together, that’s fine.. =)

Gamble part,
1. at ching’s house, I lose RM8,
2. At a pang’s house, I won RM18, players win, a pang as the banker estimated himself lose RM300+
3. House, I won RM1… hahahha…

p/s : 1. I love gamble!!!
2. Should have take photos at other places too.. =(

2 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

gathering nice boh?
gamble nice boh?

Cupid said...

very syok.. say bz, so free read my blog ar