Friday, February 20, 2009

grumbing again... -_______-

Hurray!!
Photobucket

Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, the day after tomorrow is Sunday..
Of course, this means I’ll be free..
Absolutely free..
Well, maybe still need to study for mid term..

All right, finally I can blog, you know how busy I was for this week??
Because of that anniversary, I force myself and used up my precious time to write a blog..
I mean I can spend the time doing my report and presentation, but instead I spend it in blogging..
Well, it is a must!!!
Second anniversary lehh!!! Once in a lifetime..

Ermm,, how to start.. you see, I mentioned that I need to go back my stpm cert right??
Wow.. You have no idea what I have been through..
Go here, go there, and go THERE..
Photobucket

Will talk about it later..
Name of the post would be THE JOURNEY TO GET BACK MY ORIGINAL STPM CERT..
Wahahha..

Ermm,, that what else??
Got exam lo, got presentation, got report to pass up..
Freaking exhausted, frustrated, sleepy, and half way gone hysterical..
Sigh, I have this ‘passion’ to do things last minute..
Bad habit!!
Bad bad habit..
Plus my bad luck,

Well, the case study got 5 questions right.. Then only got 4 people, so we draw lots, I think it has been a tradition or what, I always get the hard questions, if it is not the last question, then guarantee second last question.. Every time!! Seriously!! Why people always get first easy question, why I always get hard question!! Why? Why? I need to squeeze my brain and think, then crap, then think again, then crap more.

Photobucket

And for this assignment, I got 2 questions!!
My luck, my fate, my tradition..
My friend did only 1 page, I did 5 pages..
Stupid me..
Then no time to rest and eat, forget to eat..
When I went to class for presentation..
People kinda get shock by the way I look..
I look terrible, exhausted..

Then hor, gv was sick, then no people fetch means I got to walk to class..
Yesterday was my presentation, I need to walk to uni for my earlier classes, walk back home and change to formal clothes, then walk to uni, and walk back after finish class.. so freaking tired.. each time I walked about 18 minutes leh!! Can do the calculation how much time I spend in walking?? plus i was sweating like hell.. What a healthy lifestyle…
i thought i'm going to faint..

Photobucket

Got exam on friday some more

but anyway, I’m glad it’s all over now..

Okay!! Finish grumbling..
Sorry if you have to read this, I feel sorry for you..
p/s: i miss emoticons..