Wednesday, February 11, 2009

going on and on and on...

Sigh..

Its 8.55pm, and I haven’t eat my dinner.

Hands are shaking, feet are cold, little bit of gastric pain..

Because I am too too hungry… but I ate few small pieces of cheesecakes ady.. T__T

Waiting for my roommate to come back, she went back pj at 7 and will back to here at 10pm.. gosh.. I need to wait again..

Tummy tummy, please be patient ok..

Hehe.. Why don’t I just grab something to eat instead of waiting here and starve to death??

First of all, I have had enough with instant noodles..

B-O-R-I-N-G

Then, I am too lazy to cook right now..

I just washed my clothes!! Sweating!!!

Third, I don’t want go out and eat alone..

Seems so lonely if eating alone, I rather starve than eating alone..


******


my dear beloved sin may,

Why are you so lazy?? Always skip classes.. You haven’t started any revision. Haven’t start your bloody assignment.. Do something NOW or else you will truly regret by the end of this semester..

Please start to do something okay, teeny weeny parts of assignments or revise 1 chapters will help a lot..

Stop spending most of your time in front of that tv..

Okay?

Okay?

Okay??

Okayyyyyyyyyy?????????////

Yes sir!! Okay sir!!

O my gosh, too hungry till I have 2 twisted personalities…


*****


I took a passport photo today..

I think the result is this…

FREAKING UGLY TILL I MYSELF SCARES THE HELL OUT OF ME

I am going to take my photos tomorrow

Shit..


********


ggrhhhhh….

Need to go back to st paul and take my original stpm cert

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I’m scare.. I need someone to accompany me…

I don’t know why I feel scare and helpless..

I just need someone to be there with me..

But no one is free on that day.. =(

Need to skip class on Friday again..


******

its 9.21 pm now..

Waiting.. Waiting.. Waiting…

3 comments:

mil0chel said...

eee!! you and Ry's turtles are super cute... nice to feed them !! :)

Hello!! I'm chel ! :)

Cupid said...

hie rachel.. =) he always talk abt u.. anyway, i'm the 1 who add those turtles in his blog

mil0chel said...

haha icic.. vy nice leh the turtles.. i can't stop clicking and feeding them ! :) haha..

wah i jz read ur post on ur ex... scary... @.@ dun suspect ry with me u know.. since he always tok about me.. =.=''' hahhahaha... jkjk.. neways, i always hear that u come to vista when u have study break... but somehow i never get the chance to "catch" u guys outside... hahha... hopefully will get to meet u soon before we fly off ! :)