Friday, February 20, 2009

my baby niece!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Let me present to you,

The one and only…

My niece!!!







My cousin first child, baby girl…
cute....
chubby....
so cute...........................

Hhmm.. Last time my friends told me that this CUTE word in dictionary means ugly but adorable, -_______-

I think they changed it ady, or haven’t..
Not sure, my friends mentioned before but I forget..
Tee hee..




My cousin was hugging the baby in front of me and say..
‘this is your auntie, auntie…’
I was like..
‘what auntie?? I’m so old meh…’



Anyway, back to my niece..
She is so cute!!!!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa….
I go and hug her but she didn’t cry at all..




Sorry for the photos, blur..
My cousin was playing with her..
You know, ‘horse ride’ on the lap..
Hahaha..
When I was a kid, my dad always put me on his lap, and plays ‘horse ride’..
I really love it..
Then when I’m with ry, I asked him to do the same thing, hahaha.. but he say I’m too fat and his leg patah ady…

She was chuckling..
So cute..


5 comments:

mil0chel said...

Lol you ask RY to give you horse ride wan ar ??!?!?! Hahahha... dun tink u're that heavy to patah his leg la.... =.=

Cupid said...

haha.. fun mar.. that was just one of the stupid things we did together.. 2 days ago we play spiders together..2 small spiders..huhuhu..

mil0chel said...

=.= *speechless*...

spiders aso can play... tink RY is like ur long lost childhood buddy la....

Cupid said...

hahaha..

adidas nmd said...

michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet store
yeezy boost
lacoste outlet