Saturday, February 28, 2009

being blur at first, angry later

Have been so tired..
Sitting in front of the pc for hours..
Reading piles of journals..
Searching for evidences to backup my point…
Assignment..
I only knew that we need to pass it up on Monday..
I was like… Huhh!! So fast ar??
Few days back was searching for journals..sigh…limited journals that are usable..
I’m getting blur..
Photobucket

Just now I was expressing my dissatisfaction in front my siblings..
Then they give me this look..
-______-
Due to my unique way of expressing my frustration, my sister throw her sweater to me..
right to my face..
Sad.. They don’t understand me..
Photobucket

Ahhh!!!!!
When can I finish??
1 more point to vomit…
then I can be free!!!
Hopefully..


Photobucket



.........

....

...

.


These are the points that I just vomit out.. should take good care of it.. print it out.. arrange it nicely and pass it to lecturer..
Please.. please bear with me.. Allow me talk nonsense here..



So irritating.. my friend’s msn got virus.. Then his msn keep on popping out.. Say got what nude photos to see la.. (What nude!! He’s a fat guy.. I don’t want to see him without clothes..) Got nice things for you la… What music video and blah blah black sheep..

Yohh!! Really hate my house pc..
There’s something wrong with the blogger here..
While I’m writing and pasting some emoticons..
There’s something come out and say what error problem..
Then I couldn’t continue my blog, and it will closed by itself..
Hate u!!!
Yes u ahh!!
You do this again, I’ll throw u away ah!!
Don’t blame me!
^%^%$&%&*^&*

No comments: