Saturday, February 28, 2009

acting crew

Yesterday morning around 9.35am, I saw a bunch of people standing in front of the uni..

actor and actresses..

Whole crew are actually having shooting in front my uni..

I was a little bit over-reacted.. T___T

Coz didn’t expect to see cute guy and pretty girls in this early morning..

Kyo and mayjune..

Huhuhu.. Even when I finished my breakfast, they are still there.. Just change place for another scene.

Wow.. I need to pass by them because they were standing near the car park entrance.. so cute.. First time seeing him in person and he is that cute.. Not yao yeng but cute..

Photos taken with my phone.. so not clear.. can’t zoom in to see his and her face..


i scared they realized i took their photo.. so i faster faster snap and run..




can c ar??


my over reacted frens



3 comments:

mil0chel said...

who is kyo ... ??? never heard before geh... =.=

Cupid said...

a malaysian actor.. local chinese drama.. u got watch local drama o not???
u got watch ntv7?? the e7 new host..
he still a new guy i guess.. his surname is chong.. the rest i don't know..hehe..

adidas nmd said...

air force ones
adidas yeezy boost
nike air zoom
ultra boost 3.0
adidas nmd r1
michael kors outlet store
http://www.nikedunks.us.org
michael kors outlet handbags