Monday, September 22, 2008

CHIBI MARUKO CHAN

I was extremely thrilled when I realize that chibi maruko chan anime is going to have real people acting on it. it was too long ago till i can't remember when was it..okay..I watched this chibi maruko when I was in standard 6, 12 years old… Now I am 22 years old!! Still watching of course..

Love chibi maruko coz she is lazy, absolutely adorable, irresponsible, and also 38..



since now i can watched them in real person, i wonder whether they able to bring alive those characters o not?? i missed yesterday's 1st episode coz i was taking my nap.. T______T



Woo Hooo!!!! anyway, i can download!!!






樱桃小丸子


part 1




part 2




part 3



part 4



part 5



part 6



part 7



part 8



part 9



and many many more...
never ending..................


chibi maruko chan is so so so so sooooooooooooooo kawaii desu!!!!!!!!





No comments: