Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Green fish, black soup

Had my dinner at Manhathan Fish Market, usually I would just order the 1 that can be shared by 2 person, which includes fish, garlic rice, prawns and so on… but today remarkably I decided to try new thing, which I order baked fish in garden herbs. Title seems so elegant and healthy. What about the taste??










above were my random photos.. i was ... i don't know what im doing actually.. tee hee ^^







here, Soup of the day... black and a lil bit brownish in colour. I have totally no idea what the soup made of. I remember it having few slices of onions, that’s it! Other than that, I don’t know what I’m eating. And its taste sucks. Salty, and the main reason I don’t like the soup is coz I can’t bear with the smell. I can’t finish the soup and of course someone has to be the rubbish bin.







this would be my dinner for today. baked fish in garden herbs with rice and red veg. you c...fish is green in colour... haha...
And again, I don’t like the fish… I only like their garlic rice.
Take me ages to chew the fish. I’m like a baby being forced by mom to finish the food.
And again, I couldn’t finish my food.
And again, someone end up becoming a rubbish bin.




After the food, we rest for a while, having our nice ice lemon tea. Then this huge fly came disturb us. i know what it has been trying to tell us...





o ya.. i finished writing this at 1:15AM

No comments: