Wednesday, September 24, 2008

sing k!! ^^


Went to sing k today…Green Box. Finally… ^^




Had a great time today, sing songs that I never sing before. Such as Mayday’s 志明与春娇. I knew this song from the Guess show, which was sang by Lam Kin Fai. He is absolutely cute, like a small boy!! It’s a hokkien song, and I know I mentioned before that I don’t know how to speak in hokkien. After all I just sing the chorus part, and the rest I seems like more to mumbling than singing.

Ya, also sang Soda Green’s songs, Wu Bai, Black Eye Pea’s My hump, Rihanna’s Umbrella. What else, gimme some times to think.

O ya, JJ lin’s 杀手,man!! I was freakin into his MV. He’s a maniac in the MV; he killed the girl he loves, chopped her into pieces, and arranged all the parts of the body in his living room. Moreover, he put his masterpiece near his piano, so that he able to see her each time he plays piano. How crazy is that!! All the bloody scenes were incredible!! Dear said I’m crazy. T_____T

songs above ------ i sing for the very 1st time
Overall, junk food sucks, drinks consider drinkable.
....what a day....^^



















please bear with my ugly photos, im still in the process of learning. haha... i have no idea why i only take the junk food and drinks photos.

No comments: