Tuesday, September 23, 2008

dumplingssssssss

i made dumplings yesterday.. enjoy making it.. but the cooking part my mom did.. coz i scare of the oil will splash on my face my hands and legs. freak out especially got water in the wok. anyway, its a bit tasteless for me, but my grandma say nice..
...woo hoo...






























im not goin to show the photos of those dumplings, got fry and boil 2 types.. coz the photos not nice,,dono how to take.. T________T

and the boil dumplings, they look exactly like human brain structure, if u get what i mean...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... see, ur grandma also say its nice lar. u still say not nice yesterday. oklar yesterday i alrd booked u to make dumplings for me next time. yeah yeah!!
hohoho~~~

p.s. i don't care if it looks like human brain or pig brain. i will still eat it! so don't try to find any excuse to not make for me haha =p

Cupid said...

haha..but my siblings say not nice lar.. outside food nicer..
im still a new learner ok..don dare cook for miss fishy fishy fishy.. hehe

Hulls44 said...

wat did u cook oh
i wanna to eat leh
even no nice

Cupid said...

dumplings lar.. hey, its nice, just less salt.. haha.. healthy