Friday, January 22, 2010

2 faces bunny

my sis ruined one of the doll. because she got so fed up with her group business and she decided to change some of her products.. before this it was tamama.. all her friends' products were selling well except for hers.. whoopsss..



she painted the colours on top of another. so i think the coat was too thick then it got ruined. so yest midnight around 3 something, i got so high and i asked her to allow me to play the leftover one. she drew the ears part before so i just continue with the other parts.



taa daaa~~~~~~~~~

happy face


blur face



happy and blur, which perfectly describe who sin may is..



hahahhahaa...


and one more thing, i asked my sis to help me sell my sudden made product..



which all of the her friends (art students) say my bunny is so ugly.. messy somemore..



(ya la, i was damn sleepy and blur at that time, but as what people say, when the mood is there, you will make yourself awake to finish the art piece)



*vomit+faint+coma*



i have to admit that i don't have any art sense in my gene. i wasn't born with it..



well, what the hell, but at least i laugh when i see my own handmade stupid bunny aka 2 faces bunny.