Wednesday, January 6, 2010

stupid mistake

People have the tendency to make mistake..




In my case, I just made a silly, idiotic and intolerable mistake. Let’s just blame that I was really really in rush and my brain cells are not working accordingly.



Well, I tried to fix the problem. So let’s just hope that my opportunity won’t fly away due to my silly mistake. Pray that she could at least try to change the thing for me.




p/s: I saw Paul moss today, and I was running at that time..




pp/s: damn, this laptop got problem again!!! LCD is blinking again!!! Damn Toshiba, do you know how to fix it actually?





Met up with Jane for two days..






Jane who always busy with her lab research.



We had Dim Sum in the early morning. I told her that I feel so old because there are old people around us. And I couldn’t see anyone similar to our age.




Well, but I can see 2 china ladies with 2 local men having their breakfast. So I was thinking, did those guys ever go back home?





The next day, we had sushi kin and watch Sherlock Holmes..







-the end-



boring!!!