Thursday, January 7, 2010

why?why? mandarin

i have been complaining to ry saying why the 2 companies asked me for interview just because i am able to speak and write in mandarin. i told him that it will be pretty hard for me to change job next time. I'll be consistently or even lifetime dealing with the mandarin speaking countries. examples, taiwan, china..


there is nothing wrong to do things in mandarin. the problem is, no matter what kind of companies, those mandarin priority division is always the busiest and definitely will work like a dog . for example, last time i worked for the Taiwan department and handle opening accounts and mortgages. while the team next to taiwan team is the Australia team. so 1 morning, i got 60+ cases to be done..pretty standard volume.. and i overheard the australia team saying.. O.. "today got 6 cases only.."


wtf..


60 : 6


do you know how badly i wish that i could be in australia team. so that i can go back home on time, instead of doing OT until 9 or 10pm everyday..


o.. i still remember my colleague was so emo and she cried and do her work at the same time.. because it feels like there are so many things to do and you can't postpone it to tomorrow.


why? i know english also.. why cannot put me under other division? so that i can go back maybe 7pm or 8pm.. hell.. if i got the job, there will be no life..



then ry asked me to pretend to be banana.(chinese who don't know mandarin).. no offence.. then i did stupid things.. i use my apple green colour bed sheet and covers half of my body.. i asked ry to look at me and i said..



"i'm a raw banana.. that's why i'm green in colour!!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Cupid said...

ok thank you.. =)

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the post should secure more info then it has.

adidas nmd said...

nike mercurial vapor
longchamp online shop
nike air force
prada eyeglasses
retro jordans
yeezy
irving shoes
harden shoes
fitflops sale clearance
roshe run