Tuesday, January 19, 2010

susah

Susah susah..


I hope that I have chosen a correct path. I’ve reject other offers. Just hope that I can handle this one well enough. Well, even if I don’t, I can just jump right? I didn’t see myself working for a lifetime in the corporate world. I see myself doing something else. Something else which is more interesting..



Ooo.. Someone is in relationship!!

Abrupt decision?

Don’t think so..

Anyway, I hope she stays happie always because she is such a nice person and nice person deserves a caring bf.



I got really pissed off yesterday night. What for?


I’m searching a room. Damn, pj area’s rooms are so bloody expensive. Suck my blood meh.. Plus, I got no own transport, which means I have to depend solely on bus. *faint*.. I am so fed up with public transports ady.. They never comes on time for sure, not enough seats, bloody packed.. omg.. If I’m late for work, what are the consequences? Deduct my salary? Getting strange stares from colleagues? Too much of worries.. Few days to go and I am still at hometown.


Susah susah..



Optimistic..

Optimistic..

Stay calm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH….

No comments: