Wednesday, January 27, 2010

update of myself

i have been working for 3 days now.. more to online, daydream and did nothing in office. because i am still new here, they haven't update whatever thing which makes me couldn't log on into the intranet.


so basically i got nothing to do for these couple of days..


which is good, colleagues ask me to enjoy my only free time.. because what coming up next is definitely too much for me to handle..


long hours of work, i wonder whether i can take it or not.. well, gotta try for sure..


anyway, i like the environment here.. but i don't understand why i have to pay to buy a hot drinks from vending machine.. i mean last time when i work at the bank, they provide FREE drinks... wahhaha.. because i always tend to have milo coffee as my breakfast.. now, i have to bring my own biscuits and eat in office.. poor me..



about my living place now, i have good housemates.. i think they are good.. so far so good.. but one of them or few of them are smokers. they smoke inside the aircon living room.. so, every morning, when i open my door, instead of fresh air, i smell cigarette smell.. sigh.. i wanted to tell her that can you please don't smoke inside the house, but i don't dare.. i scare she might get offended or something.. then she stares at me everyday.. o o.. they got a pet, a very fluffy bunny.. i feed it yesterday.. i feel pity for the bunny because it stays in the living room.. bunny will get lung cancer very soon.. bye bye bunny.. must remember that i feed you dinner yesterday



anyway, sinmay is so so so independent right now... i went to do grocery shopping alone, eat alone at home, go and back to work alone.. always stays inside her room because of the cigarette smell in the living room...




p/s; wrote this in office..
pp/s: no time to check spelling and sentence... do not blame me if there is something wrong..

3 comments:

Hulls44 said...

last time I work as sales
lagi teruk, no internet
i live alone at flat,no housemates
juz can lepak at shopping mall n hav to walk far far
damn boring le, at least u got internet at condo le~
bila kau ada masa ka?

Stephen Lai said...

so fast u curse the bunny lung cancer... bad...

Cupid said...

saturday come find me la.. hahaha..


bunny so cham ok..