Wednesday, January 13, 2010

carried away

I wonder why the 2 pets at the right side never die even though I didn’t feed them for months. And they never produce any offspring.. They do nothing except just crawling around and be click by me.. No other activities like.. Maybe mating??


I told ry that I’m gonna become a workaholic if I accept that job offer. And we will have lesser time to spend together. Because I might need to bring work home, overtime everyday for sure and might even need to work on Saturday. Well, some Saturdays I guess. It’s supposed to be a 5 days job.


So I say if we are going to stay together next time, which I see the chances are very slim for the time being. I told him to wait for me to come back home and prepare me a nice dinner. Then he says he gonna become a househusband.


I am so thrilled because I keep imagining how ry and me wearing formal clothes and walking together in a shopping mall. Funny. I feel excited for stupid thing.


And I start to daydream about how I am gonna walk my future daughter to her primary school in the morning, of course I will be wearing my formal suits and calling my client using the other hand.


Then my future daughter friends will say to my future daughter.


Friend number 1: “SS2!!(assume future daughter’s name is SS2) your mom is so pretty!!!”

Friend number 2: “ya, she is so modern and so pretty…”



HAHAHAHAHHAHAA….



Okay, sorry for the sudden brain damage.



About the SS2, I told ry that our children gonna be named as SS2, SS3,SS4.. hahaha… because easy to be remember.


Maybe something like this--- seow shi two ----> SS2.

It was a joke that we both shared, stupid eh!!!



Okay, sorry for the sudden brain damage part 2.



I wana go to MCD at this hour, 11.18pm to have chicken prosperity burger as supper!!! But my sister don’t wana go with me. Stupid brother ain’t around here.

4 comments:

Hulls44 said...

weh
u got ntg to do at home ka?
ss2?ss3?
mau buka tanah pensendirian?
XD XD XD XDDDDD

Cupid said...

ya lo.. free.. fei poh la.. i asked her to go out with me, she says she wan out with her frens or her godparents.. sighh

Hulls44 said...

lolzz
fei po ah fei po~~
so bad la her XD XD

Admin said...

want to hugely increase traffic to your blog for free? check out http://bit.ly/91QNn6 they are amazing!