Friday, January 22, 2010

model for today

My hard work has paid off.



Well, not really hard work. Actually I redesign/redo one of the leftover dolls that my sister has given up with. Because of the few layers of the colour coats eventually make the doll’s skin appear to be kinda rough. My sis gave up and so I add on some buttons and paint some colours on the abandoned poor little doll.



Well, my sister’s friends say it doesn’t looks appealing and they were forced to sell it. I forced my sis to sell, well not to say sell, more to like simply put on table see if anyone will buy it or not. I think they might afraid people may think that how come their art standard drop dramatically. Because people sure think that one of the student did that 2 faces bunny..







Guess what??


Got people like it lo.. They say my 2 face bunny is adorable.. (2 fine art students and one of them bought it).this girl was surprise to find out that the bunny has 2 faces. Hahahhaha..



but they sell it for rm5 only instead of rm8. dolls today all sell cheaper on last day..maybe like rm6 or rm7. what the hell, nevermind, at least got people wana have it.. hahhaa



And a…


I became my sister’s art class model today.


Hahahahha…


I sit there for few hours and let people draw me..




But first, there was this so called warming up, I changed my poses every 5 minutes to let people do some rough sketching.



I don’t know why the lecturer just asked me to sit there. he didn't request me to do any weird pose or show any face expression. And I got money in the end. Funny experience eh..






and this is what i gave them.


a sad sad face comes with a boring pose..


hahahahahhaa...


i feel sorry for them because of my boring pose and drop dead uninteresting face expression, they can't draw out something innovative..sis said they were exhausted and when they see me they can't think of anything. (black, boring pose, sad face)


but i did asked my sister what i should wear, she said i can wear anything.. and the lecturer asked me to just sit there. so i just sit there lo...

the worst model ever..



No comments: