Monday, December 15, 2008

be pretty please

I’m having some kind of face skin problem now. Wonder what that is? Skin peeling off something like that, sigh… then when I told my friend about this, he say… aiyah… u always got problem de laa. Later eye la, later skin la, later hand, later leg, later back and the list goes on… yupe, that’s me!!

Seriously, I don really take care of my self. I don’t mind about how I look, but I do mind about how people look at me. That’s weird I know. I am this super lazy person.. Well, girls suppose to take good care of their precious skin all the time. Some people spend hundreds and even thousands just to buy some so called ‘guarantee wrinkle away’ products. Fine, even if you don’t buy these products, a girl at least will use facial foam, toner and moisturizer every day and night. This is absolutely the most basic stuff that you need right?? For the face only, haven’t even mentions about body part.

Well, I’m a lazy person. I don’t really use this face cleansing stuff everyday. It’s depends on my moods actually. When I feel like using it, then only I’ll use. And the problem is, I got a very sensitive skin. My skin will get reddish and itchy every time I finished washing my face with facial cleanser. Even every time after I take my bath using those body shampoo, my body’s skin get itchy and my scratch myself like a wild monkey. Imagine that!!

Sigh… and because of my laziness and sloppiness. I am getting older, uglier, fatter, sloppier and blah blah blah.. I got all the bad appearances… mmm… maybe not that serious I guess…

My sisters told me that my skin is in very bad condition now. It’s not glowing at all, got the skin peel off thing happening somemore, I didn’t pluck my eye brows, so it’s quite bushy and untidy. They say I look exactly like sinchan.. Sigh… they told me not to be so lazy anymore. Please do some masks or stuff to save my skin… eat more fruits and drink more water… ( I don’t really a drink water as well).. and my sister said, I don’t wish to look like you when I am at your age.. How sad is that!!!

goshhh… all of the sudden I feel that I am so pathetic. Been babbling here and I didn’t take any action…sometimes I hate myself…

I need to push myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop being so lazy and sloppy!!!!
Be pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... we r same type...
using facial products depend on mood de.
dun wan ur skin give u problems then u mz take gud care of ur skin loh...if not later buy how expensive n gud de products oso no use.
ur skin sensitive then might use no alcohols,soap de products lik "simple","skinfood".
i thk ur skin nid moisture lah...

Cupid said...

that 'simple' cannot.. my skin got very itchy after using it.. skinfood i got use their masks lar.. but i very seldom use masks.. few months once like that.. sighh.. ya lo.. my skin needs plenty of moisture