Friday, December 26, 2008

izzi------- it just tastes better

Ry and I went to kl during Christmas Eve. Really force myself to wake up, for the sake of FOOD.. Seriously!!! I don’t know what to wear, so I just wear a dress.. Which is so much easier for me because I can save some time by not to think of whether the pants matches my shirts or stuff.. lazy people philosophy.. my hair was in a total mess that day!!!

All right, back to topic.. we went to SS2 at first.. so packed because we reached there during lunch hour.. but we didn’t had our lunch there, instead we went to Damansara Utama… you see, I’m unpredictable..



This place call IZZI, ry went here before… he mention that the food here is nice whilst the price is affordable.. it just worth it.. let’s see shall we…


pollo tropocale pizza

He had pizza for his lunch.. Actually because I wanna have a taste of it, so I asked him to order this pizza. Small pieces of chicken, top with mozzarellas cheese, some mushrooms, pineapples, red chili bell… well, its like Hawaiian chicken at Pizza Hut, but I can ensure you that this taste better.. more things on top of the pizza, more cheesable..


fettucini con funghi

Meanwhile, I ordered this fettucini.. mmm.. quite a small portion for me. it consists of some olive, some mushroom, some dried red chili, and mixed around with white sauce. Yeah, nice actually.. cheesy.. but, not full..


tiramisu

Tiramisu, luckily it’s not a strongly-flavored one. I don’t really like to eat sweet things.. Therefore this tiramisu is suitable for me…weeee




Okay.. it cost us RM75.20. BUT!!! This shop has its 75% for dine-in customers. Not really sure whether take away also can enjoy its 75% or not..
Of course, in order to enjoy its 75%, there's some conditions.
1. You must spend RM75 and above for one receipt.
2. Each person must order a drink. (beverages is expensive)


Overall, its RM 32..

Then, second round at one utama…

2 comments:

Chef Syaiful said...

Thanxs for paying us a visit, please do come to our newly opened unit at Aeon Jusco AU2, Setiawangsa where we are having all day low price menu for our loyal guest. See you there

Cupid said...

wow.. what a surprise.. such an outstanding customer service .. i am now officially becoming one of izzi's repeat customers