Sunday, December 21, 2008

i am losing you

Unrelated 1:
My mom thought ry was my bro, (they look quite similar)
Mom: “ ah zai, haven’t bath ar??”
Ry: “auntie”
Mom: “ei?? Is ren yung ar??”
I laugh like hell... go and tell siblings.. Laugh again..

Unrelated 2: I was quite moody for these couple of days.



Was quite gloomy today, because I am losing you.. You came back, but you said you are busy, no time for me. You see, i thought we can meet up for maybe 1 hour. We didn’t meet each other for few months ady..
I called you today, you say you went back there ady.. You told me you got only 3 days break. So fine, can’t meet again. T________T

Then we chat for a while, you told me that you have gf ady..6 months.. I was happy for you at first; this means you can forget her. You say you busy because you were spending your 3 days holidays with your gf. Strange thing happen, i felt miserable. I have this feeling that I am losing you as my best friend...

You used to spend time with me.. Even if you are that busy, you will still able to find some time and call me. Since now, you got her, you don’t need me anymore right?

Remember? How i always wanted you to do stupid things for me and you always did it for me?

I missed our days. Remember that there was this one day i told you i wanted to see sun rise at the beach, and you fetch me to beach at 4 am... but too bad, ,there’s no sun rise there... we had our breakfast and just went back like that...

And, how i like to go to the night market with you, just to eat luk luk...and of course order as many things as i want..

You always accompany me go jogging early in the morning, without any complaints. Though I know you hate to wake up so early.

Remember my 18th birthday, i love your surprise. You bought me fireworks. It’s my very own and very first huge fireworks. (The huge firework during new years that kind )

You will buy me food or small souvenir when you went somewhere else.

We always go to taman AST, had our fried chicken and see yan yiu...

How you easily make me laugh...

Man... the list goes on...

Photobucket


Yes, I am that greedy..

Just hope our friendship won’t end at here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

best fren wont lose de..
wil always keep inside ur heart
n his heart.

Cupid said...

haha.. maybe gua...