Thursday, December 25, 2008

less than 30 mins pd trip

unrelated: i really really love you and i both


On the previous post, I mentioned that I’m going to Port Dickson right??
Well, here’s the photos..
Tee hee


Sun was so shinny on that day. It’s about 5.30 pm…taken at seremban..




We went to Lukut to eat something light first. Fried rice and ‘man yee mee’. I was starving that time… this proved that I went to PD!!! Wahahhaha…After dining, we rushed to PD, hoping that the day won’t get dark so early…








Taa Daa..








Me… with my V signs as always.. I don’t really know how to pose.




Ry.. I forced him to let me take his photos..








kinda nice eh?? i took all these photos!!! *proud*








Small crabs did these magnificent shapes.. pretty eh?? Got star shape some more!!








Sun set…





I pray for nice weather, pray that no one use the car… but I forget one thing that is quite important, I didn’t pray for the wind.. The beach was so hot that day, no wind at all… trees never even move a little..

Well, I didn’t play kite. Too many people, I’m a shy little girl… (vomit) wahahhaha… plus no wind leh, I just can’t run like an idiot in front of so many couples, parents and kids right?? Got to maintain my good image.. =) oooo… and grandma always say, after EAT cannot RUN !!! I’m a good granddaughter, I listen to grandma’s advice.

Would you believe me if I say I spend less than half an hour at pd.. not include lukut

p/s: I had a great day on Christmas Eve!! I’m so so so happy!!! I’m gonna to blog about it tomorrow.. Well, it might be a normal thing for many people, but for me it’s a happy stuff. This year Christmas Eve did however lighten up my day, because I had been quite depress for few days…

I can’t be depress all the time, I need to be cheerful and naughty.. That’s me!! That’s the real me!!!
p/s 2: im going to jane's christmas party tonight!!! goshh... i don't know what to give her... havent buy.. so miss her


1.31AM





No comments: