Sunday, December 28, 2008

exercise, anyone??

This morning I played badminton.. I managed to wake up at 7.15am, though I slept at 5 am.. gosh.. I think I’m having insomnia. Few days back, I even had a horrified nightmare, I actually being murdered by a man in my dream..

Is something bothering me? Let me think.. mmmm… no.. Not at all..

Ooo… I really love the fact that im able to exercise again.. Getting a lot of sweats did however make me feel good. It makes me feel healthy, and able to burn fats of course.. hehe.. Just that my leg and hand’s muscles are now ‘complaining’ to me.. What to do.. I never exercise for several years ady..

But, I miss volleyball even more.. hehe.. Remind me of my secondary school days.. hehe..

oo.. Tomorrow morning im going to go jogging with my friend.. Just hope tonight I can sleep well..


p/s: it's funny to see ry plays badminton, he looks dumb.. opps.. sorry sorry...

2 comments:

Stephen Lai said...

Who murder u in ur dream wor... haha...
Go exercise lah... fat fat may... ^^

Cupid said...

dono who is that man.. he stab me with a knife.. couldn't really remember.. where got fat!!! bit bit only mar.. hahaa.. =p