Monday, December 1, 2008

photoss

Kururu… the anime character that I love the most.. see, how cute and yao yeng he is…











then, this would be a normal photo of mine...


Ladies and Gentlemen, please give a big clap tooooooooooo…..
*****
****
***
**
*

Mr Seow Ren Yung










He’s been complaining for a while saying that why I keep making fun of him..
Example:
Whenever we take our photos, I usually love to take his silly and hideous side, and then I keep in my phone and show me siblings. Haha… guess it just make me laugh whenever I see his silly photos.


unrelated: Well, its my study week.. yet, I couldn’t put any attention on my studies.. Within these few days, I finished watching 30 episodes of hong kong drama, as well as House Bunny and Austin power.
damn.. so many things to study... but i don't have the drive to study now..

No comments: