Thursday, December 11, 2008

this and that, that and this, this that this that

I’m having my final paper tomorrow. Since it’s not being counted in CGPA, therefore no need to do so well. Can you imagine, Pengajian Am… in Bahasa Melayu some more!!! When was my last time talking fluently and writing confidently in Bahasa melayu?? I couldn’t remember….i wonder why they always take words from English and use them in different spelling.. And assume it’s a new word.. Like social in English but in Bm is sosial. Immunity is imuniti in Bm, executive in English is eksekutif in Bm, and lots more lots more.. Can’t they think of their own words for god sake..

mmm… this weekend got pc fair.. I’m going to buy something there.. Sure very crowded.. Hate to be packed in a ‘sardine can’!!! wooo… need to do some research on which laptop is suitable for me..


I’m gonna buy a laptop..^^ Which means I’m gonna spend a lot …

AHHH… can’t wait to go back.. wanna play, wanna relax, going to think of how to spend my lovely 1 month holiday..



Okay, got to go back to study… back to my boring mode.

No comments: