Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas

What I did during Christmas?

I just went to Jane’s Christmas party with Skyler.. very shy!!! so many people there, all her family’s friends.. don’t even dare to sit at outside also.. hahaa..

Baby Jane!!! I miss you so so so so much!!!!

We however manage to take some photos in her room.





me and jane

skyler and jane
not match at all!!!
*updates* skyler is just a fren of mine, he got nothing related to jane.. so u all, don worry ok..

We were chatting while Skyler setting the camera’s time


the 3 of us..




Ooo.. after that we went out to era walk… one of my favourite place, that spain restaurant.. I like it’s quiet and cozy environment. A nice place to hang out…




Jane, you look nice.. with that Christmas tree behind you..



look how stupid is me..

I wonder why we couldn’t take a nice photo at this angle. All the pictures look blur..




me



weeee






and of course, skyler with his funny pose..



to jane,
I like your present… I need this as well, quite useful. thanks..Hehe… miss you a lot…


*******************






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dis spain restaurant sure vy nice.but i never being ther oso..hehe
next time u bring me go there ah? haha...

Cupid said...

hahaha... can de...

Stephen Lai said...

i wan go too... never go there b4.... bring one more person lah.
haha

Cupid said...

bring who?? u ar.. u come fetch me lar.. say wana fetch me..