Wednesday, December 3, 2008

words flying around i can't catch them..

I can’t take it anymore!!!!

I can’t study all the chapters… too many stuff..
I don’t think I can squeeze all the stupid theories into my tiny little brain… grahhhh!!!

The problem is, I haven’t even started my bloody revision.
I have this dreadful habit, which I need to finish doing all the notes then only I can study..
It’s not mind map either, I just copy the important stuff from the text book and rewrite it on a piece of paper. Coz it will be lot more easier for me to glance through everything before my exam started.
Kinda time consuming and stupid, I know…







WoRds are daNciNg anD fly!ng arouNd, mak!ng Me sick and diZZy
C n p yr
L L q t

t i s m d f
s d F


Time is running out here!!!

dik dok dik dok.....


Photobucket



i need to change my strategy, that is to do mind map… but I’m worried that I don’t know how to write it out during exam.. Like you know the meaning but you just don’t know how to put everything together in a proper sentence.

Plus during exam is pretty tense, need to brainstorm, write for 2 and ½ hours non stop, and make sure there is enough time for me to finish the paper.. There’s this one time I write until my right thumb numb, and it numb for few freaking days!!! I thought I got some kind of disease or what so ever.






No comments: